Monday, March 14, 2005

Passed 70-294!

Woo Hoo! I passed the 70-294 exam for "Planning, Implementing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure" this Saturday.

Here's a rip from MCSE World on my thoughts:

OUTSIDE READING IMHO is a must for this exam.

I took the Microsoft 2269 class, used the ExamCram2 book and used the Self Test practice software and still failed the first time.

You absolutely must read up on:
COM+ Partitions
COM+ Partition sets
Certificates
Terminal Servers and GPO Software installs

Don't focus on these 100%, that's what the main objectives are for, but do except a question to two.

I even had a good ol' fashioned disk quota question.

I also found Mike Meyers' Passport book on the 70-294 helpful, and in some ways a better overview than the ExamCram2 book

No comments: