Saturday, February 05, 2005

Delayed trendy

Okay, so I go out to study with my wife at the local coffee shop and lug the laptop along so of course I connect to the internet since they have a free wireless hotspot and of course I come here to update my blog.

Damn I sure do feel kinda cheesey sitting here composing. It's actually kind of interesting though to conversation drop on those around me, especially if they are drinking. ;-)

Well, so far I'm at least trying to update this blog frequently, but I don't feel like I'm making much of a useful contribution since this blog lacks any real focus. For now I think I'll keep updating and see where it goes.

In the end I may just try for an IT Professional blog or a MCSE blog.

I will add some more url's I found that have been helpful in studying:
GP Answers.com
MCSE World

No comments: